G. H. Financials is pleased to be sponsoring, for the third time in succession, FOW Trading Singapore.
FOW Trading Singapore is the largest derivatives event in Singapore for local market participants - bringing together more local banks and buysides than any other event in the country. The event focuses on key issues affecting the South East Asian derivatives market both opportunities and challenges, and attracts over 300 senior decision makers from the region.
FOW Trading Singapore Agenda:
The agenda (subject to change) for FOW Trading Singapore includes the following topics:
- Interest rate returns and the end of Quantitative Easing
- Ted Talk: Artificial intelligence in financial markets
- ETFs rapid growth and expansion into new asset classes
- Ted talk: Socially responsible investment
- Bringing the next generation of participants and businesses to the market
- Global commodity reflation: long term trend or short term bounce?
- Customisable technology: buy and build
- Latency is dead, long live data driven strategies!
The sponsorship of this event not only underlines G. H. Financials continued focus on the Asian market but also supports a valued event for the local trading community in the region.