Meet Micro E-mini futures, the next big thing in equities trading. Discover the benefits of trading equity index futures for a fraction of the financial commitment, with contracts 1/10th the size of classic E-mini futures.
Four index contacts, for individual traders
- Micro E-mini S&P 500 – trade exposure to U.S. large-cap stocks
- Micro E-mini Nasdaq-100 – trade exposure to the largest non-financial companies in the Nasdaq stock market
- Micro E-mini Russell 2000 – trade exposure to 2,000 U.S. small-cap stocks
- Micro E-mini Dow – trade exposure to 30 U.S. blue-chip companies.
- Trade a slice of the most liquid equity index futures: the same benefits of E-mini futures in a smaller-sized contract
- Versatility to manage strategies: fine-tune equity market exposure or tailor a position to reduce risk
- Use the power of leverage: control a large contract value with a small amount of capital, with no expense ratios, for maximum capital efficiency.
If you would like further information, please contact CME Group.