Q1 2019 Leading Products
View a snapshot of CME Group's top futures and options contracts by average daily volume (ADV) and open interest (OI) across Interest Rates, Equity Indices, Foreign Exchange (FX), Agricultural Commodities, Energy and Metals. You'll also find highlights on product launches and global partnership data.
- Interest Rates | 2-Year Treasury Note futures (ZT) achieved record quarterly ADV of 672K contracts
- Equity Indices | S&P 500 Total Return futures had its second highest quarter on record with $378M in notional value traded per day
- FX | New single day record, over $2.86B traded in CME FX Link, on March 7
- Agriculture | Corn futures traded a record 1,127,803 contracts on March 29
- Energy | In March, RBOB Gasoline futures (RB) hit its second highest ADV with 240K contracts traded, up 26% from March 2018
- Metals | E-Micro Gold reached a record volume of 10,143 contracts, up 60% YoY, an increase of 3,819 in ADV from Q1 2018.
If you would like further information, please contact CME Group.