At CME Group, SONIA futures trade alongside SOFR futures and Cleared SOFR Swaps to offer clients the broadest product scope and unmatched efficiencies for trading alternative reference rates, globally.
- Quarterly IMM SONIA futures (code: SON) observe the recommended specifications of the Working Group on Sterling Risk Free Reference Rate
- MPC SONIA futures (code: MPC) are based on the meeting dates of the Bank of England’s Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) to provide greater precision in hedging between the dates of Central Bank policy meetings
- Compounding of final settlement in both contracts aligns with OTC OIS swap conventions
- Enjoy spread trading and day-one margin offsets with other STIR futures, including up to 50% offsets with Eurodollar futures
- Benefit from CME Group’s unparalleled electronic distribution and network of FCM/ISV partners
If you would like further information, please contact CME Group.