G. H. Financials is pleased to announce that it will be sponsoring FOW Derivatives World Asia again - the region's largest derivatives conference - which is taking place on 11-12 April 2017 at the Renaissance Harbour View Hotel, Hong Kong.
The event is the leading derivatives conference within the Asian market and features panellists from all the key international and regional players. Over 650 delegates will be attending the conference to hear the latest thinking on the Chinese and Asian derivatives markets. The event also allows for exclusive networking opportunities with key industry figures in the Asian and global derivatives trading community.
Agenda topics for the conference include:
- The new normal? Trading global markets in an age of protectionism
- Low latency trading: growing local participation
- Currency derivatives: managing risk in an age of volatility and reform
- Commodities: embracing volatility and the return of the super cycle?
- ETFs: growing liquidity in Asian markets
- Asset management: evolving to deal with new challenges
- New bilateral margining rules and their impact on the listed markets
- The Chinese FCM view: challenges and opportunities
- Cross border asset management and the growth of the Chinese market
- Opportunities and challenges for Chinese investors in the international markets
- Shenzhen-Hong Kong Connect: the new throughway
- New hedging products in China: innovation and growth
Mark Ibbotson, G. H. Financials' Group Chief Executive Officer, will be on the panel for the "The new normal? Trading global markets in an age of protectionism".
If you would like to find out more about this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org