If you are a high-volume trader, it can be beneficial to investigate becoming an Exchange Member. G. H. Financials can guide you through this process.
The advantages of Exchange Membership are clear: it can reduce overall transaction costs as well as provide additional trading channels on some Exchanges. However, the membership application process for Exchanges can be complex.
Our Exchange Membership Assistance Service has been designed from the ground up, making it straightforward to discover just what you could save by becoming an Exchange Member.
G. H. FINANCIALS EXCHANGE MEMBERSHIP ASSISTANCE SERVICE
Our service can help you obtain and maintain Exchange Memberships and includes:
- Guidance on selecting the right type of Exchange membership based upon your entity type, together with your current and anticipated trading behaviour
- Guidance on the specific requirements for Exchange Membership
- Assistance in the membership application process; provision of application forms, letters, and statements
- Acting as a sponsoring member for your application
- Acting as the designated clearing member for your application
- Management of monthly/annual seat leases (where applicable)
TAILORED COMMISSION STRUCTURE
During the initial phase of starting any business overheads are high and excessive costs can be prohibitive to growth. With this in mind G. H. Financials does not employ a simple volume-scale approach to setting rates; we work with our clients to establish a commission structure that’s right for you.
BUILDING YOUR BUSINESS YOUR WAY
Our aim is not simply to assess and evaluate your business as it is today – at G. H. Financials we seek to identify and foster your businesses true potential, building long-term relationships by providing the support you need to realise your ultimate goals.